September 14, 2009

Quest Day 1

thank God http://www.blogger.com/ isn't blocked here...

my quest for the gorgeous bag starts today. lassie and I are planning to go shopping this evening, probably at megamall or at st. francis. maybe we'd even get to browse at podium. she'll be looking for emerald green shoes to match the green semi formal she's going to wear this saturday at ate gretz's wedding. and probably a clutch. me, i'm going to look for the bag. hopefully i'd be able to get something similar without burning a hole through my dilapidated wallet.

speaking of wallets, thinking of buying a new one, too. (there goes my September pay check. budget? what budget?!) geez. ooohhh, a new pair of wedges perhaps? decimated my last one from celine.

to think i started watching the confessions of a shopaholic this morning, didn't get to finish the movie though. besides, i don't think i'm that... um, severe? i don't spend money i don't have.

anyway, wish me luck!

0 comments: