October 25, 2010

Oh, Boredom... My Old Friend

i'm supposed to be enjoying the long weekend rest with sun and a whole lotta sand at zambales this long weekend, but the typhoon had to come and wash my dreams away. dramatic. can't really blame me. i've been burned out at work for the longest time. waiting for my maldives plan to push through.

somehow, there's nothing enjoyable left to do at the moment... can't connect with ragna. finished watching resident evil 1-3 yesterday. i wanna go shop, but my wallet won't let me. there is however a ton of clothes waiting for me to fold, but hey, note the word i used --enjoyable. i'd get to them in a bit.

finished book 5 of vampire academy. pretty good read though not the same caliber of harry potter. interesting enough. kaso bitiiiiiiiin. hehe. will have to wait for the next book.

0 comments: