June 10, 2013

#100books

I miss reading. I miss those afternoons I spent walking through the halls of my high school then across the wide field near the gymnasium under the afternoon sun with a book under my nose. I was never the popular kid, and I often preferred the comfort of a good book and my imagination. Sure, I do have select wonderful friends so I'm not exactly the high school nerd either. 

Anyway, I have recently decided to get that "me time" back, and enjoy a few good books to reconnect myself with the joy of reading. I have then decided on finishing a hundred books before the year ends. Why a hundred? Coz it's the number I feel comfortable with that won't make me feel rushed, allowing me to enjoy each and every riveting tale of fantasy, suspense, mystery, and whatever else I may find.

For starters, here's what I've read so far:
1. Dan Brown's Inferno
2. Ally Condie's Matched (Book 1 of 3)
3. Ally Condie's Crossed (Book 2 of 3)
4. Ally Condie's Reached (Book 3 of 3)
5. Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Angel (Book 1 of 3) - on-going

Thank heavens for kindle apps!

0 comments: