August 9, 2010

Longing for a Perfect Day

it's monday. as usual, i'm not ready to face another round of work. i don't really have much of a choice at the moment. contemplating having to do this for the rest of my life. sigh. i want to stop the world from turning. well, ok, just the part where i work my ass off and get underpaid. i miss breaks, summer breaks, sem breaks, christmas/holiday breaks, and whatever else there is. i miss vacations, beaches, adventures, getaways...

i want to run away, get far far away from here. leave behind the stress, the work, the pressures. i want to wake up with tan beside me, and a smile on my face. i want to watch the sun rise, feel the wind through my hair, have a nice breakfast without needing to rush to anything. i want to sit on the grass, listen to birds and bees, smell flowers, run through fields. i want to swim, feel the water on my skin. i want to watch the sun set and dream of painting the horizon. i want to walk on the shore, collecting shells as i go. i want to relax, cuddle, and talk. i want a massage, scented candles, and dinner by candlelight. just a day... just one perfect day... someday ^_^

0 comments: