August 29, 2010

Not So Perfect Life

but close! ^_^

so it's the weekend again. i wanna take the time to extend my condolences to an officemate who recently lost her dad. i've met him once and can't really remember much. still, that one time i had lunch with them, he was nice. putting myself in her shoes... i'd probably break down. i can't imagine life without either of my parents. sigh. God bless you, las.

moving on to good things... tim came home with 2 variations of harvest moon for ps2, as i've requested. i like love this game way back to ps1 era! will try it after dinner i guess. (edit: tried the game, after 10 mins, i got dizzy. 3d graphics and i don't get along so well...)

spent the whole afternoon watching chic flicks so my boyfriend won't have to suffer watching them with me. hahaha, i want to think i'm considerate that way. got some lined up for us to watch together next time... prince of persia, the last airbender, and whatever else i'll be getting my hands on.

it's amazing how after all this time, i'm still crazy in love with him. it's a simple life and what we have makes me happy and content. it may not always be perfect, but everything's always worth it. i love watching him, just looking at him and thinking i'm the luckiest person in the world. i love thinking of ways to just surprise him, even with little things. i love hearing his "i love you's". i love cooking for him...

...which brings me to my next project. i want to try making chicken pot pie for him. haven't tried it yet. maybe tomorrow. ^_^

0 comments: