January 23, 2011

A Slice of Heaven

i finally had my share of sunshine and sand last week. spent friday to sunday at magalawa island, zambales. had a nice time with my bf. it was pure bliss while it lasted. kinda wished i didn't have to come back home.

it was peaceful and quiet, super nice for a little r&r. just what i needed to refresh myself. the fact that i was there with tan made everything feel like heaven.

more pics can be found here.
and contrary to what people say, these are not pre-nup pics. >.< i'm not getting married anytime soon... at least i don't think i am. but i sure hope if and when i do get hitched, my pre-nup pics are better than these. these are great; my pre-nup pics must be awesome! (",) hope to be back there with jen, ron, arjay, jhanis, kenna, ton, etc. someday if not this summer. ^_^ in the mean time, i'm looking forward to february bora with eybi, rain, gio, & nel! ciao!

0 comments: