January 29, 2011

Must. Shop.

i'm getting addicted with facebook's "it girl", where i virtually shop my heart out... well, at least until i run out of cash or energy. in real life though, my most recent purchase includes some underwear and these:

so far, they're real comfy and stable. observe thick heels. ^_^ best thing: it was on sale. got a 400 peso discount. unfortunately, they don't have this in black. and contrary to what my boyfriend thinks, i still need black shoes. hahaha. need new step ins too, my ipanema has cracked in more places than i could imagine possible. note to self: no more ipanemas. tsk.

in other shopping news, i gotta gotta shop in prep for my boracay trip on the 21st. excited much? you bet i am! i'm planning on buying some polo shirts coz i recently realized i don't have any. might splurge on a new swimsuit... um, what else?

of course i can never have enough blouses. has anyone besides me noticed the fact that it's so darn difficult to find corporate blouses with sleeves? i blame it on the weather (dang tropical heat) and the idiots in the hr department handling dress codes. arrogant worms! 1. the company doesn't pay enough. 2. it's not as though we're provided with clothing allowance. shiesh!

anyway, i'm in desperate need of a shopping buddy. anyone up for this? let me know. ^_^

0 comments: