October 9, 2011

Random

i've been out of blog-circulation for a bit with laziness being the culprit so here's a few random stuff that's been happening in my life lately.

due to recent outings, i've turned into a common negrita. while i do not have anything against morena people, dark skin, especially on the face, does not suit me. so i then start my quest to try and speed up the process of getting back my old complexion.

i decided to get the power peel at forever flawless, plus a whitening mask after. the pricking during the facial cleaning hurt a bit, so did the peeling, but it was bearable. then there's the usual (at least my due diligence research says it's normal) after procedure hapdi. but all in all, it was ok.

after that, as per my brother's advice, i needed to get sunblock for my face. apparently, office and household lights contribute to skin darkening as well. so i got a mild exfoliating toner and a whitening sunblock at the face shop last week.

i think my face is actually starting to lighten plus they actually smell nice. my boyfriend says so. :) so i'm hoping they're really working and it's not just all psychological. ^_^

next, my new sling bag. it's a nike cordura. i got one in black for tan a while back to replace his dilapidated oldie. he liked it and so did his sister. unfortunately, it went out of stock and we were not able to get one for tintin. anyway, it recently went back on the shelves and tan got me one to match my cebu-bought doll shoes. yey!


hmm, what else? trying to lose some weight in time for christmas pictures.. really really hard, but i'm somewhat determined. um.. trying to cut down on shopping and unnecessary purchases.

oh, and waiting for our dog to give birth!

that's all for now.

0 comments: