January 7, 2013

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday

Happy new year everyone!

Here's an updated list of the things I want to do or accomplish for the upcoming year:
1. Blog more often, at least 3 entries a month.
2. Create and keep more memories. This means adventures, travel, and pictures, pictures, pictures!
3. Run regularly at least once a week.
4. Cook more.
5. Go to a beach at least once.
6. Climb a mountain at least once.
7. Ride a bike.
8. Ice skate.
9. Attend Sunday service regularly.
10. Be more faithful with my quiet times.

In other news, I'm really really excited at the moment because I'm actually typing this on my new toy:

(Picture from http://www.hardwarezone.com.ph/)

Yes, it's pink. Don't you just love it? It's a Samsung series 5, slim. It's light and it's pretty. I can't get over how thin it is. I even got a load of freebies when I bought it. ^_^ Yey! A very advanced happy birthday to me!

0 comments: