January 16, 2013

PBA After 12 Years

I think it was my fourth year in high school in 2001 when I last watched a PBA finals game with the intention of witnessing all best of 7 games. The San Miguel Beermen won 4 games over Ginebra's 2. Too bad. I was rooting for Ginebra (except for Jun Limpot, really don't like him) that time.

...And today, if all goes well, I'm going to watch a game between Talk N' Text and Rain or Shine. How times have changed. I am now about to watch a game with players under the same generation I am. Larry Fonacier and Rich Alvarez may be 3 and 5 years ahead of me, but Chris Tiu is my age! I feel so old.

Admittedly, I don't know a lot about basketball, but I enjoy watching a game or two every now and then. Still don't get why guys have to have a dedicated channel to watch it 24 hours a day, though. Live and let live, right?

It's 3-0 now in favor of TNT. Hope me watching don't jinx it. ^_^

Don't expect a commentary on this blog. I'm not really qualified. Ciao!

0 comments: