January 14, 2010

Night Activity

i missed this.

this time around, everything's better. :) for one thing, i don't have to worry too much about commuting alone to site at the dead of night. i'm safe. only drag is that your body clock gets so messed up you can't think straight during the day... but hey, i get to spend more time with one special to me.

thing is, i'm being so selfish letting him do this for me. he needs his rest. so much more than i need my sleep.

when the drowsiness threatens, what do you do? well, in my case tonight... i blog about nothing and everything.

recently, i've been finding humor with having night activities simply because i'm almost always in win win situations. see, if he's on night duty, i get to work and spend time with him. if he's not, i still get to spend time with him right up to before i start my activity... (because he's sweet that way). if i'm not the one attending the activity, ok pa rin. hahaha.

my nightly savior for the past few activities... skittles. i'm back with the old addiction. skittles wild berry. yum! helps a bit in prolonging my otherwise below zero alertness.

concentrate. focus. stay awake and conscious.

soooooo sleepy. kind of just babbling right now. every bone in my body's tired. i need to rest. i so so so so wish i could just go back to my safe place and sleep. but i can't. not yet. oh well.

hopefully, tonight's work ends 'round 5 or 6 so i'd have the rest of the day to myself.


0 comments: