January 23, 2010

What Life?

just got home from a church event. had fun. went there with tan, invited chad and anne, too. the sermon was good. at first, as with usual church things, it was boring, and i found myself yawning every now and then, but it got better and a whole lot interesting eventually.got me thinking, though. am i really on the right path? well, i don't really know which path i am on right now. i'm guessing i'm going around in circles like at a rotonda or something, trying to decide which turn to take. so far, my life consists of work, work, and more work. as for my social life, it's thisclose to being kaput. hmm, i get to go jogging on tuesdays with tan and whoever is free from nacm. as for jek, they have soccer, then. also, by the time i finish work/ot and get there, they're half past tired. i used to have running sched during thursdays, too. during then, i go with my officemates, but lately i kept passing due to night activities. hopefully, i get to go this coming thursday.

i miss pia. i miss habi peeps. guys, when do we get to go out? seriously, people... rescue me from work overload. hello?! it's not yet the end of the month and i already got 50 hours of OT under my name.

0 comments: