February 15, 2010

Birthday Blues... Errrr, Not Really

i am so pining for that red wallet at girbaud. hay, luho. it's a want, and far from being a necessity, but it's so so so so so nice. as pointed out by tan, i usually just point a finger at stuff and declare, "oooh, i like that.", but that wallet, i really really wanted it. hahahha. fact remains that i don't need it yet. sigh.
funny thing --was able to read tan's mind and blurted out: "no, you're not getting me that wallet for my birthday!" hahahaha. actually, i think there was an "or else..." statement attached to the end of that. kainis daw ako coz he was supposed to go back for it after he takes me home. haha.
wanted to avoid thinking about it, which is precisely why i didn't snap a shot of it, but apparently it's still on my mind. ^_^ do i buy it for myself on my birthday?

recall: wishlist

0 comments: