February 20, 2010

Road to a Better Me?

first thing! a little less than a week before my shopping ban-end, i failed. splurged on 6 shirts... 6 cute cute cute shirts. ^_^ my yatot gave the me disapproving look for a bit, but it's ok. was on passive mode for a month, anyway.

pampered myself and had a pedi yesterday coz my feet look so old already. note to self: spend less time on heels. had my callouses scrubbed and now them feet look good as new, but i would probably have to revisit after 2 weeks, just to condition.

next on the agenda, diet. not to lose weight, but to live healthy. been on instant-diet for the past month already. canned goods, fast food, instant noodles, coffee, junk food, soft drinks, you name it. now, here's the proposal. i sift through my cookbooks (which are actually compilations of internet "researched" recipes and various yummy magazines) and somehow hopefully manage to put together a passably healthy menu that's easy to make and doesn't consume too much time, then shop for it and implement on a daily basis. next, make a timetable that we could stick to, which entails an early to bed, early to rise policy. hmm, what else? i should probably stay away from the stress. the question is how?

to be continued...
continuing...

i just got back from a trip to trinoma, which just inherited a whole new rant. i just lost my momentum on this one. see next blog instead.

0 comments: