June 26, 2011

My First Havs

here's what i got last night...


it's actually my first pair of havs. i don't know why, but before last night, i have never bought myself a pair of outdoor slippers, and have never related to crazy fads launching them. usually i'm in step-ins or in heels. when i go to the nearby grocery i just wear my old house slippers. tan thought it was a good idea and i could actually use it when i go visit him and/or when i go to the mall, aside from the grocery thing. he assures me of the quality by reminding me his pair is still in a good condition after 4 years. (my ipanema literally broke in half after a year)

on other news, he also likes my idea of white and blue or white and green for room colors.

oh, before i go... i just want to add this last thing... i want this! please help me find it.

0 comments: