May 31, 2012

Asparagus to Studded Heels

was reading one of my old cookbooks and came across benefits of opting for organic food. tried researching nearby organic food stores, failed miserably, ended up browser shopping for heels. epic fail. how i ended up looking at studded heels from researching food products boggles even my mind. go figure.

so why was i leafing through my old cookbooks? once upon a time, i had the balls (pardon the term) to wear sleeveless tops to work everyday. today, a pair of flabby arms shamed me and i immediately regretted wearing my old black sleeveless top.

where do i start? the skinny bitch recommends having meatless mondays, or some other day for a start. this i am willing to try. which day though? thursdays? other than that, organics are always always better than the regular thing. unfortunately, because of our fast food dependent generation, almost if not all organic stores are extinct.

the plan is to get off my lazy bum ass and plan 2-week healthy meals, and stick to it without cheating. not exactly depriving me of anything, just making better choices. at the moment, i'm still a complete stranger to what i'm about to do. baby steps. real cute, tiny, baby steps. that ought to get me started.

if i don't post anything about losing a couple of inches and/or pounds for the next month of so, alam na! lazy bones > vanity. ^_^

0 comments: