March 8, 2013

Hello Summer

For me, March officially marks the start of summer. I was telling someone last Friday morning (March 1) that my last binge eating before summer should've been on my birthday. Since I lack the discipline to enforce this, I am left pining at the thought of a beach worthy body. Oh, well.

I'm hoping for a great summer this year. I don't have plans yet apart from the family Sagada trip over the Holy Week, but I'm welcome to daydream, am I not? I dream of a summer vacation of adventure, rest, and relaxation. Somewhere without cellular coverage and has a beach nearby.

Meanwhile, at the office, I am gradually losing all forms of motivation, as the much awaited TO has yet to be released. It's frustrating how long it's taking. I just want to know once and for all if my new department will be better or worse than the one I have now.

To wrap up, I have a new goal this month: to train myself to wake up early and start being a morning person.

0 comments: