May 21, 2013

Things to Look Forward To

Remember my list? If all goes well, I'm about to accomplish #6! Climb a mountain.

I have my sights set on Tarak Ridge at Mariveles, Bataan for my first mountain climb experience. Now, you'd have to bear with me as I do not know the proper terms for things yet. Anyway, the day hike is scheduled this Saturday with a few of my officemates and their friends, and I couldn't be more excited! According to experts this hike is a level four. Hmm, I don't know what that means, exactly, but I get that it's not particularly one for beginners. Anyway, I've been known to challenge myself every now and then. Fingers crossed for no injuries after.

To get ready for this, I'm planning on carrying as little as possible, which is tough for me. My every day bag has kindle, external hard disk, earphones, a bottle of lotion, alcohol, wet and dry tissues, nail cutter, vics, lip balm, three phones, and sometimes even a small bottle of liquid soap. This is on top of necessities such as my office ID, wallet, and the like. So I guess I'll be needing a list, and strict discipline to stick to that list. I promise to get a picture of the things I'll be bringing so you get an idea.
(edit: see picture as promised.)


Aside from the packing, I've also been running a bit lately as a last minute effort to get myself in shape for this. I do hope I don't keel over and die pass out. Oh, and I guess I need to hydrate.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting an awesome experience out of this, not to mention pictures and memories. Hopefully nothing that scars. Haha. I really gotta get me a decent printer.

Ciao!

0 comments: