May 14, 2013

Checklist

Early this year, I had a list I of things I wanted to do for 2013. I'm doing a run through today to check which ones I have accomplished, and which ones I haven't.

1. Blog more often, at least 3 entries a month. -- Check!
2. Create and keep more memories. This means adventures, travel, and pictures, pictures, pictures! -- I actually planned on doing a scrapbook. Unfortunately, the lack of a printer held me back from this. So, this one is not yet accomplished.
3. Run regularly at least once a week. -- I have yet to declare a verdict on this yet since I have just recently started.
4. Cook more. -- Check!
5. Go to a beach at least once. -- Check!
6. Climb a mountain at least once. -- Not yet.
7. Ride a bike. -- Check! Done this with #3. Hoping to do this regularly.
8. Ice skate -- Not yet.
9. Attend Sunday service regularly -- Not yet. T_T
10. Be more faithful with my quiet times -- Not yet. T_T

4 out of 10 ain't bad.

0 comments: