March 26, 2014

Random Thoughts

For the Nth time, I'm typing a start to this blog entry. Might end up deleting this again and starting anew. Kinda makes me think of typing things on an old school typewriter and crumpling the papers when I don't like what comes out. Currently do not have an congruent train of thought. Not sure why. Just really really lazy right now. No motivation to work.

Marc has been studying his bum off the past week and the sunog kilay thing will go on 'til the end of this week. Sacrifices has been made in the form of less time to spend with each other, but he has been such a dear, making it a point to still have quality time with me, just not as much as we used to have. On my end, on days like yesterday and today, when we don't get to go home together, I feel cheated... as though my end-of-the-day-something-to-look-forward-to was snatched away, and replaced with more pointless work. Sad, really. I miss him terribly. Two more days.

On work naman, I honestly don't feel like it anymore. I'm about to write a whole bunch of stuff about my boss that he won't be liking, but are really really consistent with how I'm feeling right now... but since I know I'll be regretting that later, I'm opting not to go through with it. Let's just leave it as I'm currently hating my work right now. I'm feeling unappreciated. I know this is bad, but I'm just venting, and hope it helps the blah-ness of today. Tiis tiis, until things change.

Fire drill this morning. We avoided the grueling walk down the stairs by escaping to Cafe Bene near our building minutes before the drill started. While there, we had a little meeting so as not to really waste too much time. After that, I filed my liquidations and stuff. Lunch was a bag of Granny Goose Chips. Now I'm just staring into space. Lazy.

So now that's that. Let's hope things will get better from now 'til end of business day. 

0 comments: