April 1, 2013

March Recap Part 2

Continuation...

I was finally able to go to Sagada. Spent 4 days (March 27-30, 2013) there. While I enjoyed the short trek down a cave to see the hangging coffins, the buwis buhay spelunking in Lumiang Cave, 2-hour turned 7-hour (I did not enjoy the delays that caused this) hike-trekking experience across the banawe rice terraces to the hidden falls within (forgot the name of the falls), hindi ko nasulit yung experience.


How I wish I had a gazillion pictures to prove my bliss, but alas, the pictures and the bliss were not meant to be. Not yet, at least. Due to this, for the sake of maintaining good vibes, I have decided to defer narrating this less than acceptable experience and have instead vowed to redo the whole trip... sometime this year... somehow.

For April, we're bound for Iloilo, Guimaras, Roxas, and Boracay. Let's see what will happen then.

0 comments: