April 16, 2013

Not Used to This

Started out to blog about the past weekend, but kinda changed my mind after receiving a reprimanding e-mail from the VP. Admittedly, it was my fault. Kinda frustrated about it right now because it was a rookie mistake, which I obviously have no business committing. I forgot about one of the attachments I was supposed to include in the work order prior to having him sign.

I'm not used to this. I'd like to think of myself as a thorough and diligent worker, if not a perfectionist. It kills my ego to actually go through this, but every once in a while, when I get full of hot air, the dreaded pin comes and pops the balloon that is my over-sized head. It's a humbling experience that I shouldn't forget.

Anyway, here's what happened last Saturday at Sky Ranch. I think I left my soul on that Viking ride.


0 comments: