December 19, 2013

Serving Others (Part 2)

I have recently done a blog post on serving others, when I encountered this on Facebook:


Full story may be read here.

Now, having a boyfriend who worked for a while in the media, I know and understand how stories get tweaked or twisted by the industry for better ratings and stuff, but if this were true, I am so disappointed at the Binay clan. For one, you are public servants, in other words, you are supposed to serve the people, not the other way 'round. Second, last I checked, Dasma Village is privately owned, you do not have the right to dictate nor force your way through. Third, what kind of officials are you if you couldn't follow rules as simple as this? The fact that one of you had the balls to blurt out the ever famous sablay line "Don't you know me?", is embarrassing enough, you even had the guts to have the guards arrested? Shame on you people. Guns were loaded... really? Were the guards being threats or were your security thugs just maangas and trigger happy?

To the public, I encourage you to fervently pray for these officials as they have already been put in place. For the future elections however, please do not base your votes on last names that just sound familiar.  

0 comments: